Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Vindication

For those of us who choose service, imposter syndrome is real. We often question if our efforts amount to anything, much less all we want to offer. We question our motives- is this really out of selflessness or is my ego, my need to seem and feel “right”, what drives my service? 

It is when those we offer our service to respond in love, we get an answer. When the answer to our doubts is trust and gratitude, a piece of our humanity comes back. We get a taste of the resurrection. And like the best of things-these gestures of trust and gratitude are free!! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declaration of Dependence

I am not self-sufficient, it is not all under my control…and what a relief that is!! What an invitation to trust the all-holy Father, “God f...